In the next few videos you can seen the recorded tracks of Google’s IO 2011 Developer Conference covering Android development. Sit back and enjoy!
Google I/O 2011: Keynote Day 2
Android Market for Developers
Designing and Implementing Android UIs for Phones and Tablets
Building Android Apps for Google TV
Android Development Tools
Taking Android to Work
- Google TV Gets Android Market And Android 3.1 Honeycomb (slashgear.com)
- Google TV will get Android 3.1, apps from Android Market this summer (venturebeat.com)
- What’s Up With Google TV [Google] (gizmodo.com)
- A First Look at the New Google TV (fakeiitian.com)
- Google Introduces Revamped Android Market at I/O (slashgear.com)
Like this post? Tip me with bitcoin!
If you enjoyed reading this post, please consider tipping me using Bitcoin. Each post gets its own unique Bitcoin address so by tipping you're not only making my continued efforts possible but telling me what you liked.