Have you ever asked yourself if why your employer is not really able to motivate you to love your work? One of the reasons why people are motivated doing what they do is because they see a purpose in their work. This fact you already see in “Maslov’s Hierarchy of Needs“. The following video demonstrates the surprising truth about what drives our motivation.
- The Surprising Realities Behind What Motivates Us in Illustrated Form [Money] (lifehacker.com)
- Maslow’s motivational hierarchy revisited (the-mouse-trap.com)
- The Psychology of Business (zachary-quinto.com)
- The Way We Live Now: Living to Be a Parent (nytimes.com)
- Top Ten Management on Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs Theory: An Overview of How Different Needs Motivate Us Differently (bizcovering.com)